August 1, 2021
We want to empower you with the information for each step of your financial journey and we have many resources available to help you. To better assist you in navigating, we’ve compiled a list of our top 5 FREE resources:
- Financial Education: Our FREE courses can be taken anytime, anywhere! Choose topics to consume, from banking basics to starting to plan for retirement, all on a timeline that works for you.
- Calculators: Our planning calculators can help you estimate everything from whether to rent or buy a residence to determining how much you can afford to borrow.
- Identity Protection: With a recent uptick in online fraud, our identity protection tips will help keep you safe when banking online or surfing the web.
- Helpful Guides: We have FAQs available to answer common questions, a mortgage glossary to explain terms when buying or refinancing your home and 10 Common Insurance Terms to help explain how insurance works overall.
- Better Home Buying: We have comprehensive resources to help guide you through the steps to purchasing a home. Our mortgage appraisal guide will also help you ensure a smooth appraisal process.
Our experienced team members are available to connect with you, should you desire a more personalized experience. Whatever the situation, we are there to help you through it!
Read More Articles