The following information is usually required during the loan process:
Most recent statement for:
- Checking accounts
- Savings and investment accounts
- Retirement accounts
- Provide all addresses you have lived at over the past two years.
- Your most recent year-to-date pay stub(s)
- Copies of your W-2s and completed Federal Income Tax Returns from the past two years
- Divorce decree (if applicable).
- VA applicants to provide a copy of DD214 or an original statement of service and a certificate of eligibility.
- If you are applying for a refinance, you will need to provide proof of homeowner's insurance coverage amount, premium amount, and the most recent statement for the mortgage loan(s) you are refinancing.
If any of the information you previously provided changes, such as income or debt, please let us know.
Need more information on Mortgage Loans?
Read our Better Home Buying Tips.