Debit Card Controls
Monitor activity on your card, receive transaction alerts and turn your Gate City Bank Debit Card on or off to help protect against fraud, all from Online or Mobile Banking*.
All you need to get started is Online and Mobile Banking, and a Gate City Bank Debit Card. Log into Online Banking or the Mobile App, and navigate to the 'Control Debit Cards' menu option. Lose your Debit Card? Stress less! With Card Controls, you can turn your card on or off to control when and how your card is used!
- Real-time alerts keep you informed when your cards are used
- Transaction controls allow your cards to work only in specific locations or geographic areas
- When your cards are "off," no withdrawals or purchases will be approved
- Set spending limits for general use or specify thresholds by merchant types, such as gas, groceries or retail stores
- Establish controls by location and change parameters via your mobile device
- Use transaction controls for merchant codes, locations, transaction types and thresholds to ensure employee spending adheres to company policies
- Review balances and transactions
- Monitor your finances anytime, anywhere by using the Control Debit Cards within Online Banking to check your account balances or review recent card transaction
Questions? If you have any questions about your Debit Card, please contact us.
You May Also Be Interested In:
Mobile Check Deposit
You can deposit checks anytime, anywhere with the Mobile App. Mobile Deposit allows you to deposit checks using your mobile device by taking a photo of the front and back of your check. To get started with Mobile Deposit, log into your Gate City Bank Mobile App and look for "Deposit a Check". Try it out today and have the freedom to deposit checks when and where it’s most convenient for you.