Gate City Bank has been providing a better way of life for college graduates in our communities through our innovative BetterLife™ Student Loan program.
Since 2015, we have helped more than 3,000 customers refinance their student loans. Over the lifetime of the loan, we will save each customer an average of $9,631 in student loan interest. That's a total of $28 million!
The BetterLife™ Student Loan program is the first and only one of its kind in the nation! It was created to help customers consolidate student loan debt into a low, fixed rate interest loan.
How Can the BetterLifeTM Student Loan Program Benefit You?
- Help you buy your first home by decreasing monthly student loan payments
- Allow you flexibility to purchase more home or upgrade to a bigger home
- Save on interest with a fixed rate of 1.50% APR*
- Consolidate your student loans
- Pay off student loans faster by shortening the repayment time frame
- Plus, NO fees - yes, really!
I’m Ready to Get Started! Am I Eligible?
The BetterLife™ Student Loan program isn't just for recent students or first-time home buyers; it’s available to any individual who has student loans and meets certain eligibility requirements:
- An existing Gate City Bank home loan on a primary residential home in North Dakota or central Minnesota (existing, purchasing or refinancing)
- 12 months of repayment history on existing student loans (a copy of loan payment history for each loan being consolidated is required)
- Copy of college degree, advanced degree, or trade certificate required (advanced degree applicants must be currently working in the field matching their advanced degree)
- Online statement sign-up
Ready to get started? Contact a Gate City Bank personal lender today!
*Terms and conditions may apply. Rates subject to change.