Simplify Your Business with Services from Gate City Bank
- Gate City Bank provides a very competitive solution for your card needs. Accept American Express®, Discover®, MasterCard® and Visa® anywhere.
- Payment terminals: EMV* pin pads for completing point-of-sale payments using credit and debit cards (wireless and Bluetooth options available).
- Gateways and virtual terminals: Process payments through your computer or mobile device. This service allows the use of Apple Pay, commercial cards, integrated shopping carts and more.
- Cloud-based and mobile payment processing: Enjoy a payment processing app that works with virtually any iOS or Android device and provides the ability to do everything from the same login. Other great features include:
- Ready out of the box
- Easy to access and log in
- Real-time updates
- Inventory control
- Build orders, take payments and run reports
- Offline capability
- Ability to text and/or email receipts
- Gift card/loyalty programs: Customizable gift cards or points cards available.
- Receive 24-hour service with no automated systems! Plus, enjoy local representation and servicing.
Direct Deposit and Direct Payment Solutions
- ACH origination for direct deposit: Conduct payroll through Automated Clearing House (ACH) transactions. This allows you to electronically deposit funds into employees’ checking and/or savings accounts. Direct deposit eliminates the possibility of lost, stolen or altered checks.
- ACH origination for direct debit payments: Conduct billing through ACH. Debit your customers' accounts for rent, membership fees, donations, utilities, premiums or other services. Collection of funds is timely and automated, and never lost in the mail.
Remote Deposit Capture
Remote Deposit Capture (RDC) enables you to access your funds quickly and conveniently by depositing your paper checks electronically from your office. RDC saves you time and money by avoiding trips to the bank. It also allows you to gain faster access to funds, track your deposits and experience better reporting capabilities.
With Positive Pay, your issued checks are reviewed for discrepancies, reducing accounting errors and assisting with the prevention of check fraud.
Simplify the wire process by submitting domestic wire transfers through business online banking.
Movement of funds between deposit accounts to maximize your earnings or help prevent overdrafts. For example, excess funds may be swept from a business checking account to business savings overnight.
*EMV is the global standard for cards equipped with computer chips, as well as the transactions for those cards. EMV stands for Europay, Mastercard and Visa, the three companies that created the standard.