Manage Your Business
- Gate City Bank provides a very competitive solution for your card needs. Accept American Express®, Discover, MasterCard® and Visa anywhere.
- Point-of-sale terminals: Pin pads with EMV (wireless and blue tooth options available).
- Gateways and virtual terminals: Process payments digitally. This service allows use of Apple Pay, Commercial cards, integrated shopping carts and more
- Cloud-based and mobile payment processing: This involves a mobile app that allows you to accept payment via most smartphones and tablets. Features inventory management, real-time updates, offline capability EMV chip processing and more.
- Gift card/loyalty programs: Customizable gift cards or points cards available.
- 24-hour service available: No automated systems! Local representation and servicing.
A solution that allows direct deposit and direct payment solutions.
- ACH for direct deposit: Conduct payroll activities through automated clearing house (ACH) transactions. This allows you to electronically deposit funds into employees’ checking and/or savings accounts. Direct deposit eliminates the possibility of lost, stolen or altered checks.
- ACH for direct debit payments: Conduct billing through ACH. Debit your customers' accounts for rent, membership fees, donations, utilities, premiums or other services. Collection of funds is timely and automated, and never lost in the mail.
Remote Deposit Capture
Remote deposit capture (RDC) enables you to access your funds quickly and conveniently by depositing your paper checks electronically from your office. RDC saves you time and money by avoiding trips to the bank. It also helps you gain quicker access to funds and track your deposits with reporting capabilities.
Positive Pay Services
Positive Pay allows you to enter or upload outstanding check information, indicating the status of the checks by matching the inputted information against the checks that have cleared your account. This tool reduces accounting errors and is also used to prevent check fraud.
Simplify the wire process by submitting domestic transfers through business online banking.
This involves the movement of funds between deposit accounts to maximize your earnings or prevent overdrafts. For example, excess funds may be swept from a business checking account to business savings overnight.