COVID-19 Information and Updates
Impacted financially by COVID-19? We're Here to Help
Some of you may already have experienced financial loss due to a business closing, job loss or reduction of work hours. Whether it has been flooding, economic downturns or individual hardships, it has long been Gate City Bank’s priority to provide solutions.
At Gate City Bank, we’re here to listen and to help you achieve a better way of life. We care about you and understand finances can be difficult during times like this. Rest assured that we have options in place to support you, such as:
- No payments for 60 days on current mortgage loans, personal loans or business loans
- BetterLife Loan: $2,500 per individual ($5,000 maximum per household), no fees, 90 days until the first payment with a fixed rate of 1.00% APR*
- Waive late fees on your loans
- No foreclosures or repossessions on loans
- Past due loans will not be reported negatively to credit reporting agencies
If you've been impacted financially by COVID-19, please call us at 701-293-2400 or 800-423-3344 to discuss the options or send us an email for assistance. Our team members are available to work with you to develop a plan that will address your financial concerns.
The U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA) has disaster loan programs available to help small business owners cover costs such as operating expenses and loan payments. Learn more about this program, find resources and how to apply or contact a member of our business lending team.
At Gate City Bank, we value your security and take every precaution possible to help protect you from fraud, scams, and identity theft. Learn more.
Bank Lobbies Temporarily Closed
In an effort to help our communities, customers and team members fight the spread of COVID-19, all Bank lobbies and Bank grocery store lobbies will be temporarily closed. For your banking needs, please use online banking or the mobile app to manage your account, open an account or apply for a loan. Team members will be available by request or appointment to assist you. All bank services, including opening checking accounts, are available when using the drive-up.
Drive-up hours will be Monday through Friday 7:30 a.m. to 7:30 p.m. and Saturday 8:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
The drive-up hours in these locations will be as follows:
- Mayville: 7:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. M-F, 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. Sat
- Devils Lake: 7:30 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. M-F, 8:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. Sat
- St. Cloud and Sauk Rapids: 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. M-F, 8:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. Sat
The night drop will also be available, and you have access to ATMs wherever you may be with unlimited ATM fee refunds.
Bank at Home with Online Services
We understand customers may choose to stay home or limit outings during this time. As always, you can bank virtually anywhere, anytime with Gate City Bank through a variety of online services.
Customers can access, view, monitor and open accounts 24/7 through:
- Online Banking – check account balances, make transfers and pay bills. Enroll in online banking.
- Mobile App – use the Gate City Bank app on your phone to check account balances, deposit checks, make transfers and pay bills. Download the mobile app.
- Phone Banking – access your accounts with 24-hour self-service phone banking by calling 701-293-2400 or 800-423-3344.
You can open an account or apply for a loan:
- Checking Account – open a checking account online.
- Personal or Mortgage Loan – apply for a loan online.
If you have questions in the following areas or would like to request an appointment, please contact us directly:
- Mortgage Lending
- Personal Lending
- Business Lending
- Investment Services
- Insurance Services
- Other Services - Contact Location
Customer Service Center
Our Customer Service Center is available Monday through Friday from 7:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. and Saturday from 8:30 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. CT. Call us at 701-293-2400 or 800-423-3344 or send us an email for assistance.
Unfortunately, there are dishonest individuals taking advantage of this pandemic and trying to call, text or email individuals to obtain private or personal information. Gate City Bank will NOT ask for confidential information such as username, password, personal identification number (PIN) or other account information. Also, beware of phony products on websites as well as fraudulent links on emails, texts and social media. Learn more about how to protect yourself:
- COVID-19 Scams
- Identity Protection Tips
- Identity Theft Tips
- Secure Your Computer
- Secure Your Mobile Device
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us or call 701-293-2400 or 800-423-3344.